Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Taylor ES, Lawrenceville, GA

Kidnapped by a Dinosaur!

By the students in the fifth assembly program

"It was 5:00 in the morning, and I heard a crash in the baby's room."

Ms. Butler was telling me her sad story. I am Ms. Fenwick, her best friend, and as I listened, I could scarcely believe what I was hearing.

Early this morning, Ms. Butler's beautiful daughter Sophia, had been kidnapped! And if that wasn't bad enough, it appeared that the kidnapper was a large purple dinosaur!

"When I came into her room, I saw this big purple tail going out the window. I ran and looked out and there he was. It was that dinosaur from the TV show!"

Since the police would not believe her, I knew it was up to me, since, in addition to being an outstanding and much beloved teacher at Taylor, I was also an undercover spy with mad spy skills. I went straight to the TV station where that show was taped and hid in the corner. Then I saw Sophia. That dinosaur and his henchmen were making her sing the "I love you" song! How cruel!

I did some ninja moves and got Sophia out of there before the bad guys knew what had happened!

When I explained to the police what happened (and showed them my undercover spy badge) they sent Michael Jackson out to the TV studio to arrest that kidnapping dinosaur! He was taken to jail, and they had to run old shows on TV until he got out.

The end.

Claudia says, "What an interesting story! I've always been a little suspicious of that purple lizard. I'm glad justice was served!"

No comments:

Post a Comment